The ceiling tile THERMATEX® Mercure offers excellent physical properties in fire protection and acoustics.
The surface combines needle perforations with fine fissures in an irregular pattern. This not only contributes to good sound absorption, but also creates a contemporary, high quality finish.
LET OP E15 MINIMALE AFNAME 300m2
Attributes / Features
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 - F120 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 - REI120 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,60 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,60 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 34 dB according to DIN EN ISO 10848(15 mm Thickness, according to test certificate)
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;