VERKOOP PER PAK
LET OP LEVERTIJD 2 tot 3 weken
The fine perforation of THERMATEX® filigran produces a remarkable acoustic performance and fulfils all fire protection requirements.
The very fine, irregular hole structure, on the otherwise smooth surface, forms a striking and elegant ceiling design and fits perfectly into modern, design concepts.
Attributes / Features
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 - F120 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 - REI120 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,60 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,60 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 34 dB according to DIN EN ISO 10848(15 mm Thickness, according to test certificate)
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 90%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;